|Pro Bono | Opportunities | Blog & News | Deals |||
Established in 1965, Doulah & Doulah is now one
of the oldest law firms in Bangladesh
EMPLOYMENT & BENEFITS
The firm has established itself as one
of the leading HR consultants on legal perspective with a view to
helping employers become more proactive in employment law-related
matters to prevent legal issues before they arise towards benefit to
all employees and employers as a whole.
Some of the areas for which the firm provides counseling include developing and drafting affirmative action plans, employee handbooks, executive termination agreements, employee benefits plans, personnel policies, alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, early retirement programs, restrictive covenants and employment contracts.
Relevant counseling advice has also focused on wage and hour issues, employee privacy rights, employment-related tax issues, family and medical leave matters, unionizing efforts, terminations, leave of absence policies, workers' compensation, safeguarding trade secrets and intellectual property, insurance coverage for employment law claims, and alternative dispute resolution mechanisms for resolving employee grievances and legal claims.
Doulah & Doulah have been providing complete compliance check and recommendation services to number of entities in Bangladesh. The firm also provides compliance reports to address health cheek-up issues for specific deals and transactions.
• Pension fund formation for employees of Children’s Place
• Long term incentive planning for corporate entities like BAT, GE, Intertek etc.
• Compliance report for various clients including GAP, Gulf Air, Etihad Airways, HP, Puma, EWM, Benetton, Walmart etc.
• Country framework for entities like MISC (Petronas subsidiary), Rina , Chemonics, NEC, Huawei , Pong Hou etc.
• Disciplinary actions against employees in a number of companies including Saudia Arabian Airlines, Puma, EWM, Etihad Airways etc.
|Terms & Conditions||Sitemap||DOULAH & DOULAH|
|Privacy & Cookies||Contact Us||Doulah House, Plot-153/2, Road-2/2|
|Mirpur 12A, Dhaka 1216, Bangladesh|
|Acceptable Use Policy||Internal Webmail||Tel: +880 2 9005163, 8035538|
|Fax: +880 2 8016442, 8011717|
|Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|RSS Newletters Turn off mobile site switching|
Doulah & Doulah is a Partnership Law Firm Registered in Bangladesh (registration number: 27074/84)
Copyright © 2015 Doulah & Doulah