Real estate practice is an integral part of D&D's industry wide practices. At one hand D&D assists clients in real estate finance and large real estate conveyances. On the other hand it helps project sponsord in extensive land due diligence for their procurement in range of industrial and infrastructure development purchases. In fact the land due diligence, land registration, land price / rent negotiation, land securitization has become an integral function at the firm's project development practice.
In addition, the firm is well versed with global environmetal standards, and requirements including the Equator Principal. It advises its clients from the very beginning in different phases of land procurement so that during financial closes all of the expectations and requirements of the multilateral lenders / DFIs are fullfilled.
- Large scale land due diligence in five power projects in 2019
- Land due dilgence for a number of projects before procuremnt of land in Economic Zones and Hi-tech Parks
- Acquisition of land through district commissioner for two power projects
- Public land lease negotiation for one solar park
- Road easement through public land for one industrial project
- Successful easement for tower for power line construction for two power projects
- Guidance for rehabilitation of inhabitants in two projects
- Project alnd swap / tranfer for two industries in two export processing zones
- Land due diligence for five large infrastructure acquisition including First Dhaka Elevated Expressway